Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Giving thanks where thanks are due

I'm new to the blogging world, and there's a lot that I'm still learning -- but I've liked most of it so far. I've learned that people actually do want to read about environment and sustainability in Brazil despite the digital flood of writing that I often find overwhelming and nearly impossible to keep up with. And most notably, I've been struck at how bloggers help each other out by sending traffic to new kids on the block. To that end, I want to give a heartfelt thanks to Otto over at InkaCola News, whose overly kind reviews have gotten all sorts of folks looking at this sight. Of course I can't forget Setty, who's given me a generous amount of ink. And I've gotten a welcome hand from John over at Grown in the City. It really helps give me energy for this project when I know folks out there are willing to lend a hand. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment